- Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Hyphenated Techniques
- Infrared Spectroscopy
- Instrumentation and New Technology
- Near-Field Techniques
- Near Infrared Spectroscopy
- Non-linear Techniques
- Raman Spectroscopy
- SERS/ SEIRS/ TERS
- Terahertz Spectroscopy
- Theoretical and Computational Methods
- Time-Resolved and Coherent Methods
- Two-Dimensional Correlation Spectroscopy
- UV-Visible Spectroscopy
- Vibrational Optical Activity
- Analytical Science
- Biochemistry and Biology
- Biodegradable Polymers
- Food Science
- Health Science
- Materials Science for Medicine
- Nanobioscience and Nanobiotechnology
The program can be downloaded here.
The schedule for Poster Presentation (including Poster of sponsors) is as follows:
*Day II (5th December, MON, 2016), 12.35-14.30 pm. *
We recommend the presenters should stand in front of the poster at least between 13:30-14:30.
*Day III (6th December, TUE, 2016), 11.50am-13.50 pm. *
We recommend the presenters should stand in front of the poster at least between 12:50-13:50.
Poster should be put on the board during the lunch time.
Poster should be sized at 180 (height) x 90 (width) cm.
【4th Afternoon or 5th Morning】: Putting up Poster
【6th Afternoon or 7th Morning】: Taking off Poster